Busy Job Shop in Millerton with a 20+ year reputation for providing innovative Computer Numeric Control (CNC) machining and long-term employment is looking to add an additional CNC Operator to our crew.
- Responsible for safe and accurate production of parts on CNC machines and a variety of traditional woodworking machinery.
- Familiarity with CNC equipment and milling wood products, non-ferrous metals &/or plastics a big plus, but not essential.
- Good communication skills, basic knowledge of computer systems, basic mechanical skills and aptitude required.
- Must be reliable and efficient.
- Some heavy lifting required.
- Shop hours are: 6:30am to 5pm Monday thru Thursday; O/T sometimes available on Friday.
- Benefits include: Company subsidized health insurance, SIMPLE IRA, Smoke-free environment.
Contact: Maggie Helck - email@example.com